Advancing Fair Housing to Build an Inclusive Economy
Our annual conference brings together thought leaders and experts on civil and human rights, housing, lending, insurance, education, transportation, health, environmental justice, and community development to examine achievements made under the Fair Housing Act.
Our Conference App is Now Available!
The mobile app will be your digital conference program during 2022 NFHA National Conference. Use the mobile app to manage your personal agenda and communications during the event. Here are instructions for downloading the Attendee Mobile app, and setting up the 2022 NFHA National Conference event:
- Locate the Attendee Mobile App in Your App Store
- Search for “2022 NFHA National Conference” in the search screen
- Click the "2022 NFHA National Conference" Search Result
- Log in to the App. Use the same login credentials you used to register for the event
NFHA’s Commitment to Accessibility
The National Fair Housing Alliance is committed to providing the greatest accessibility within its means in all its projects, programs, meetings, and conferences. We are proud to partner once again this year with the World Institute on Disability (WID). Please make note of any accessibility requests during registration or call the office at (202) 898-1661. For the safety and comfort of those with chemical and environmental sensitivities, please refrain from using any perfumed grooming products such as scented soaps, deodorants, perfumes, and colognes. In addition, it is essential that we maintain a smoke-free environment.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Requirements
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (and booster as appropriate) must be uploaded prior to the event.
- Proof of negative COVID-19 test prior to travel to conference must be uploaded prior to the event.
- Daily self-testing required – please bring enough self-testing kits to test daily and upload results. You may order free test kits here.
- Wearing of N95 or KN95 masks will be required, except when eating or drinking, but speakers will not wear masks while presenting. Please bring a mask for each day you are in attendance.
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to entry to the event each day.
- HEPA filter machines and hand sanitizer will be in all the meeting spaces.